Welcome to Beyond Pick Up!
I don’t know how you’d came to be at our site. Maybe you’ve made a search at google, a search at facebook perhaps. Maybe you’ve seen a link through forums and such but hey… welcome here.
What constitutes below is what you need to know about Beyond Pick Up
This is Beyond Pick Up | PUA Philippines. A site mostly dedicated to men who wants to improve themselves.
This site was conceived for men to have access to information with value. This site was intended to inform them of “Advance Knowledge” to get them started with their goals.
But this is not a typical PUA site. This is more than that. Here we will discus about our values, our lifelong dreams, goals and aspirations. We would also discuss topics on how we could improve our Health and Wealth.
What I’m Asking You To Do
I’m asking you to let go of the old ideology of pick and instead focus beyond pick up. By that I’m asking you to forget about the jargons, especially “sarging” and stuff.
If you’re just new about all this stuff then forget pursuing about other “pua” stuff and focus beyond pua. What are the other things in life that you focus on and want to succeed in it?
This site (and our facebook page) is full of valuable information that can get you ahead, fast!
That’s the second thing I’m asking you, browse through our site first. Read what you can, learn what you can, apply what you can.
We have an archive page at our site that compiles and lists down every posts. We’ve done half of the work for you all you need is to take action.
And if you find anything amusing about what you read, please show support and maybe give us a “tweet” or like. :)
Plus! Participate. Join the Community and post what’s on your mind.
If you have things in your mind about dating, relationships, or just any other query, you can always connect with us.
- Forum – The ever reliable forum. If you’ve got a story to tell, a question that needs to be answered or just anything… maybe sharing a good technique or a realization, join us there.
- Groups - The facebook groups is like our mini forums where we can interact with each other in real time. If you want to see most of our faces then join us there.
- Meet Ups - The Community is here to help you, not to entertain you. If you want to just see us “in action” then sorry you’re not doing yourself a favor. Read our articles, then get some action. Give us some feedback (post it via forums etc) and then let’s do something about it. There’s also not stopping you from meeting up. You can read this post and learn good and better ways on how to meet up with people. (Why Group Meet Ups and Sarging is sometimes bad)
Yes we do offer private coaching. We do In field bootcamps, private lectures and small seminars. If you want to book up or learn more about our programs check out our coaching page.
At the very top of our site you’ll see our title and our Main Philosophy; Beyond Pick Up. What are the other things that you focus on aside from pick up?
Just below that you’ll see the dropdown “MENUS” or the Links where you can navigate better through the site.
- Home – If you’re lost you can just click “HOME”.
- Forum – If you want to join the community then just hover over the “FORUM” and you can choose to go to either our “FORUM” page, our facebook “GROUPS”, or our facebook “PAGE”
- Coaching – Next is our “COACHING” page where you can learn about the various programs that we offer. You can click to go exactly to our page or you can hover over it and choose whether to go to our “Bootcamp” section or our “Lecture” section.
- Archives – We also have the “ARCHIVES” page where you can find the Monthly lists of cool posts by Beyond Pick Up.
- About – Our about page is composed of our “THE MANIFESTO”. Our Manifesto is an essay about what Beyond Pick Up is all about and what can be about. Coming over to the site you might have been welcomed by a pop up advertisement offering some exclusive reports. That’s our newsletter. We send cool stuff to you directly to your email. If you’ve closed that but still wants to receive it, you can go to our “SUBSCRIBE” page. “CONTACT” If you have some words to say or reach out to us, just use that.
- Partners – Links to our Partners and Partner Products
By the Right Side of our site there’s our sidebar. At the very top you’ll find again a link to our facebook community. Just below that is the “Forum Navigation” section where you can further know and navigate through our forum. Just play and explore it to learn more about it.
We have some advertisements below that. This site’s gotta to earn though if we want to keep it running and we want to keep the community alive.
We also have a “Post Navigation” where you can navigate through our posts here at Beyond Pick Up.
Just Click on the Links below and you’d be directed to that page.
1. ) Use of this website (Beyond Pick Up) constitutes acceptance of the following terms.
2.) You must be 18 or Older to access this site
3. ) The information contained in this website (Beyond Pick Up) is for General Information purposes only. The information is provided by Beyond Pick Up and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore Strictly at YOUR OWN RISK.
4.) You must not rely and assume that the information on this website (Beyond Pick Up) is an alternative to medical advice from your doctor, professional healthcare provider, or other professional services.
If you have any specific questions about any medical matter you should consult your doctor or other professional healthcare provider.
If you think you may be suffering from any medical condition you should seek immediate medical attention.
5.) 3rd Party Articles/Newsletters
I often use articles or newsletters supplied or given to me by other people/companies. When this is done, I try to do make it obvious that I did not write the material myself.
I feel that these articles/emails give value and another perspective about picking up women. I am not responsible for what is said in these articles, all views and statements are made by the actual article/email author and not by me.