Gain valuable hands-on knowledge in your field of study, thereby sharpening and enhancing your quality of work. If you are interested in applying for an internship continue reading…
Note: Limited to those residing in Metro Manila Philippines
1. Beyond Pick Up offers non-paid internships for administrative positions both to men and women under collegiate programs of: Marketing, Journalism, Multimedia Arts.
Job Descriptions/Summary / Functions
- Mass Communication – Article Writing, Copywriting, and Editing. Audio Production. (OPEN – WITH ALLOWANCE)
- Marketing - Market analysis, Marketing and business planning, Sales and Sales Forecast. (FULL)
- Multimedia Arts – To design art and copy layouts for visual communication. To direct and produce/edit Film art. (FULL)
2. Interns may complete their work from the comfort of their own homes. In addition to valuable learning experiences on the job.
3. Send an email message to “connect @ beyond pick up . net” (minus the spaces) together with your resume and cover letter attached to it. Your cover letter is your chance to explain why you are sending your resume, what is your interest in a career with Beyond Pick Up in the short and long term, how you learned about us and the position, as well as giving us a sense of your personality, motivation, and enthusiasm while also explaining why you are you a good fit for the role. This opportunity is open to both men and women.